Speeding ticket reduce from 4 points to 2...should I go to court?

What state do they have jurisdiction in other than Texas?

Texas is called a state by the uninformed.

Texans refer to our piece of heaven here on Earth as The Republic of Texas.

By our logic, Texas Rangers' authority is over a republic, not a state.

That isn't my reason for mentioning them, however.

I know many of them, and admire their 19th century values in our 21st century world.

I know many of them, and admire their 19th century values in our 21st century world.

OK, I know a few of them myself. I just couldn't understand why they would be included when you were talking about LEOs with multistate jurisdiction. :cool:

For some reason this reminded me of a couple of guys I used to know; we'll call them Rick and Rob. Rick was originally from Texas but now lived in Alaska; Rob was a Texas all the way. And Rick could drive Rob into a frenzy of aggravation by pointing out that if Alaska was cut in two, Texas would be the third largest state.

Yes, take the offer. It seems like that court/judge is strict. Some are. I thought maybe it was one of the courts in Westchester County that I'm familiar with but it's not.

I always recommend taking a DDC every three years. It's cheap and you can do it online.

But honestly, an 1110a conviction won't have any affect on your insurance. It's a very minor infraction that can mean a bunch of different things.

Don't get hung up on points. They don't mean anything unless you get stopped and ticketed fairly regularly.

This is great news :) I'm by no means a regular speeder so I don't think the points will be an issue if a 110a violation has minimal insurance impact.

I'm definitely going to look into an online DDC. Thank you again for all the insights!

Back