Sorry for my son's behavior. May God bless you all!

brothermcitizen

Dear Forum users
Over this past weekend, I was going through my foster son's email account on the family desktop and found lots of emails in his inbox that came from "thelaw.com". I never heard of this forum, but I checked it out due to suspicion and had a talk with him. I found out that he has been bothering you guys for the past couple of months by trolling this forum repeatedly.

I wanted to sincerely apologize on his behalf. I also wanted to personally apologize for his behavior. I run a foster home with 6 kids and we attempt to instill proper values in our kids. We do not teach our kids to go around bothering strangers on the internet, especially a place where people come for guidance and help. I am extremely embarrassed by his actions and will take the proper measures to ensure this never happens again. I promise that you will never find him here again.

My foster son is 17 years old and is a good kid and has never committed a crime in his life. He has been through a lot of stuff in the past and suffers from severe PTSD and depression. He aspires to become a member of law enforcement in the future and tries to do some "vigilante work" as he likes to call it. However, this gives him no excuse for coming to this forum and annoying all of the contributors here.

My son told me that in particular he annoyed the main moderator of this website, @army judge. I want to personally apologize to you and hope that you can forgive his immature behavior. You will never have to deal with his antics again. I also put some of the responsibility on me as a parent. As one of the older kids in our house I placed too much trust in him, and should have monitored his activities more frequently.

Anyways, I know that you guys volunteer your time here and want to thank you for your service. I want to wish you and your families all a happy, healthy, safe, and successful future. May God Bless you all!

Thanks and sorry again,
Beth

Dear @adjusterjack

Every word I wrote was sincere. You will not see my son here again. I apologize to you personally as well and on my son's behalf too. As his guardian I take full responsibility. I know it is hard to believe me, but I am being honest. I don't know what else I could do other then apologizing to you all and giving you my word that he will never be back. You will not see him here ever again. I promise and swear on my life. Wish you the best.

Thanks
Beth

Last edited:
Back