Son Stabs and Slays Mother

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Texas
Belton police have arrested the 19-year-old son of a woman who was found dead inside her home after officers conducted a welfare check.

Police released the identity of the 47-year-old woman whose body was found on her property in the 100 block of West 13th Avenue around 1 p.m. on Thursday.

Police said Jennifer James' body showed signs of trauma, including stab wounds.

Her son Jasper L. James is charged with murder.

"At about 1 p.m. on Thursday, police made a welfare check at the home after receiving a phone call from the employer of Ms. James concerned that she did not show up for work," said police.

In an earlier press release, Belton police said a person of interest was at the home when police arrived.

On Friday police confirmed Jasper James was at the home and was transported to the police department to be interviewed.

https://www.kxxv.com/hometown/bell-...der-after-woman-found-dead-inside-belton-home

download.jpeg

There is nothing to explain why our world is turning into this nightmare. Our foundation has broken and doesn't seem to be able to be fixed. The world keeps finding ways to crack our morals.

There is nothing to explain why our world is turning into this nightmare. Our foundation has broken and doesn't seem to be able to be fixed. The world keeps finding ways to crack our morals.

Doggone it, DV, you've said just what I've recently been thinking.

The more I see and read about these violent, tragic events, I'm lead to believe mankind is devolving.

Has evolution halted?

Humans are hard wired for violence. Been that way for millions of years. We all bear the mark of Cain. Some control it better than others. But, under the right circumstances (stress, pressure, anger), anyone can snap and the killer within us will be unloosed.

Humans are hard wired for violence. Been that way for millions of years. We all bear the mark of Cain. Some control it better than others. But, under the right circumstances (stress, pressure, anger), anyone can snap and the killer within us will be unloosed.
Sorry, I don't really agree with this. I lived with my now ex for almost 35 years. I won't get into all the bizarre/nasty/mean shit he did but I never murdered him. I did consider it a time or ten...but never did. His own family, including his mother, marveled at my restraint and would tell him so at family gatherings.

One notable Thanksgiving grace his Aunt said: "Thank you, Lord for blessing S with a wife that most likely will not kill him. Amen."

I shit you not.

One notable Thanksgiving grace his Aunt said: "Thank you, Lord for blessing S with a wife that most likely will not kill him. Amen."

I shit you not.

I believe you 1,000%.

I did four combat tours in Nam as a young soldier.
It took me 8 years to return to the person I was before I became a very accomplished combat veteran as an Army Ranger.

Today I use meditation along with reading the Holy Bible for an hour in the morning and at bedtime. My beloved maternal grandmother taught me that each of my formative childhood years.

God bless you, @justblue for being a civilized, human being.

Self restraint and reflection worked wonders as I rehumanized myself.

Back