Solving a neighborhood dispute in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramanebt

Jurisdiction
Idaho
Hello,

I have unfortunately been involved in a dispute with a neighbor of mine who is a local doctor.

Deleted at request of OP.

I'm not clear what exactly your question is, but I'll say this- you blew it when you went to her workplace and caused a scene in front of everyone.

Any issues with selling the home can be dealt with through the real estate agent.

You've already moved away so you should not have any remaining issue with the neighbor.

This sounds like the bad plot of a soap opera. I have a feeling we are only getting a fraction of the story as no normal person hides out in out of state hotels with 5 kids and puts their house on the market because of one argument with a neighbor. Frankly, showing up at her work and soliciting others who have had a bad experience with her online is over the top and makes you sound unhinged. If the restraining order was granted, apparently a judge agreed.

You moved out of state. Don't talk to her. Don't talk about her. Move on and worry about your family. I'm not sure what kind of legal advice you are seeking.

Deleted & closed per request of OP, cites privacy concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back