Slip and fall

K

Kathleen

Jurisdiction
Florida
If a water bottle is dropped by a customer and a worker comes by and picks up up and walks away leaving water on the floor and a person falls right after I understand by law the are not liable. But, if the worker did not intend on coming back to clean the spill or get a wet floor sign within say 7 minutes after the floor would that constitute a case?

If a water bottle is dropped by a customer and a worker comes by and picks up up and walks away leaving water on the floor and a person falls right after I understand by law the are not liable. But, if the worker did not intend on coming back to clean the spill or get a wet floor sign within say 7 minutes after the floor would that constitute a case?

A fall, even on a wet floor doesn't necessarily mean the establishment is liable.

If this happened to a person, I suggest the person discuss the incident with a couple of local personal injury lawyers.

if the worker did not intend on coming back to clean the spill or get a wet floor sign within say 7 minutes after the floor would that constitute a case?

Did you slip and fall 7 minutes after the water spill?

How do you know the exact time of the spill and the fall?

Back