Extension, Renewal Slander/harrassment/Mental angish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy2013

Hello !! I'm sueing my previous landlord for falsely accusing me of Harrassing tenants in my apartment an in the community.Landlord slander my name to many indivivuals in The city of Madison,Wisconsin.I've been harrassed daily by indiviuals leaving home an as far as to go to the grocery stores.I've watch these indiviuals for 2yrs stalk me on a daily.Now since i've notice what have been going on.I've been building a case.I've took photo's of the car plates an faces.I went as far as to take a lie detector test to prove my truth.That i haven't harrassed any tenants nor the community.I did in fact pass my lie detector test with no decepetions.Now can that be use in court that i didn't do what the landlord falsely accuse me of doing? Sueing for harrassment/slander/mental angish

Hello !! I'm sueing my previous landlord for falsely accusing me of Harrassing tenants in my apartment an in the community.Landlord slander my name to many indivivuals in The city of Madison,Wisconsin.I've been harrassed daily by indiviuals leaving home an as far as to go to the grocery stores.I've watch these indiviuals for 2yrs stalk me on a daily.Now since i've notice what have been going on.I've been building a case.I've took photo's of the car plates an faces.I went as far as to take a lie detector test to prove my truth.That i haven't harrassed any tenants nor the community.I did in fact pass my lie detector test with no decepetions.Now can that be use in court that i didn't do what the landlord falsely accuse me of doing? Sueing for harrassment/slander/mental angish

This lawsuit is going to get tossed and you're likely going to end up paying the landlord's legal fees. You'd be far better off dropping the suit and using the money to get some counseling.

Just a few points:

1. Lie detector results mean absolutely nothing. They carry no weight whatsoever in civil court.

2. I very heavily doubt that you can actually prove harassment.

3. Mental anguish? It does seem as if you're contributing to that yourself.

4. Car plates and faces? So...what about them? I suppose they could make a pretty collage, but again, they prove absolutely nothing at all.

5. Even IF these people are harassing you, you'd be suing the wrong person - your landlord is not responsible for the actions of others.

Cool, very cool Internet story, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back