Silence is golden

sjsonline

Can any one please help me bring this truth too light .my mother passed away my brother an sister bullied me to not bring a signed hand written document from my mother to any knowlege of others an dont send it to probate or ill wish i hadnt .All i wanted was mums wishes to be seen too that she was c emated but they buried her the catholic priest is backing me as he wasnt in country when mum died they said they couldnt find him. my mum spoke to priest here a copy of the l tter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this document a will?
Do you know?
How long ago did your mother pass away?

What exactly is your question?

If you believe it is a will you might just start by visiting an attorney or two and producing the letter. They will let you know if you have anything valid worth pursuing.

it can be passed as a will it was 3 yrs ago i since been in a state of deppression as never left her side 37 years i even lived next door i cant afford a solicitor i been quoted 2000 pound to give me my rights back an put mum to rest how she desired theres alot more to this than i wrote here its actually a tragic story not to mention i have good reason to believe there was foul play in concern with how mum died that night too .

It likely has been too long to do much of anything at this point, especially if you can't obtain legal assistance.
What's done is done. You may have to come to accept that and move on.

Can any one please help me bring this truth too light .my mother passed away my brother an sister bullied me to not bring a signed hand written document from my mother to any knowlege of others an dont send it to probate or ill wish i hadnt .All i wanted was mums wishes to be seen too that she was c emated but they buried her the catholic priest is backing me as he wasnt in country when mum died they said they couldnt find him. my mum spoke to priest here a copy of the l tter

You're in the UK.
No one in the USA can provide you with useful legal advice.
A UK licensed solicitor is your best bet.

wish someone of capabilities could help me i cant move on with my life my daughter an i are the only family on mums side she waa a fantastic mother and deserves her wishes and right

wish someone of capabilities could help me i cant move on with my life my daughter an i are the only family on mums side she waa a fantastic mother and deserves her wishes and right

I'm sure your priest can offer you some consolation, support, and advice.

In times of trouble throughout my life I've always turned to The Bible, prayer, and talked to Jesus.

I wish you all the best in your search for peace.

You did nothing wrong.

Your siblings are the evil ones in this matter.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 "Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the merciful Father, the God from whom all help comes! He helps us in all our troubles, so that we are able to help others who have all kinds of troubles, using the same help that we ourselves have received from God."

John 16:22 "You are now very sad. But later I will see you, and you will be so happy that no one will be able to change the way you feel."

Psalm 34:18 "The Lord is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all hope."

Matthew 5:4 "God blesses those people who grieve. They will find comfort!"

God bless.

Back