Should I sue vBulletin? Inside information

S

shay25147

Jurisdiction
California
Hi,
I bought bulletin board software:
Actually, the application does not display all the information from the website.
Support team told me that there is a bug and not know when it will be arranged.
I wanted to bring me back my money. They told me they do not return money.
So I asked for a reasonable time to fix the problem and did not get a clear answer.

I would like to note that they have two products:
1. The product includes an app and it costs $ 399
2. And they have a product without an app and it costs $ 249.

My thought,
If the app is not proper in the product 1, then I would like to get the difference, like I bought the product 2 without an application.

Am I right?
Do I have a chance to lawsuit against them?

DON"T POST links to identify WHAT you posted, software is sufficient.

ADMIN

Your recourse depends entirely on the terms and conditions of your purchase contract and any warranty contained therein.

Note that you can upload a file to this forum.

Feel free to post your contract and warranty if you like but first make a copy and redact any identifying information and upload the redacted copy.

Your recourse depends entirely on the terms and conditions of your purchase contract and any warranty contained therein.

Note that you can upload a file to this forum.

Feel free to post your contract and warranty if you like but first make a copy and redact any identifying information and upload the redacted copy.

Attached The agreement.

I want to say (and I checked it again now), that agreement did not see it before the purchase. Only after the purchase can be viewed on the company website, at area members.

In fact, I could not know before the purchase, there is no refunds even if there is a bug in the software.

It seems to me worth checking ..
I will be happy an answer from someone who has experience ..

Attachments

• license agreement for vBulletin.pdf
    252.5 KB · Views: 0
Attached The agreement.

I want to say (and I checked it again now), that agreement did not see it before the purchase. Only after the purchase can be viewed on the company website, at area members.

In fact, I could not know before the purchase, there is no refunds even if there is a bug in the software.

It seems to me worth checking ..
I will be happy an answer from someone who has experience ..

The number of customers who feel CHEATED, SCAMMED, or MISTREATED grows larger daily.

Read the information on these links for the answers you seek:
vBulletin is rated "Poor" with 3.1 / 10 on Trustpilot
Ripoff Report | Internetbrands.com / IB - vBulletin Complaint Review El Segundo, California: 661374
vBulletin review - how Internet Brands have killed off vBulletin
Ripoff Report | vBulletin Solutions Complaint Review Internet: 1091716
Did Sword of truth Rip off WoT ?? - Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums
VBulletin Reviews - Ratings, Pros & Cons, Analysis and more | GetApp

I wanted to update that I submitted a claim in PayPal for the return of a partial payment and I am awaiting a response from PayPal.

Can I sue the company that continues advertise the package I purchased, they are not written to be a problem in an application.

Maybe it's a case as a class action ..

I would be happy the opinion of someone who understands ..

Back