Should anything happen? (important)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer777

I had a question about 9 months ago my friend at the time who was 15 had annoyed some girl who was in his class online nothing threatening and he had made the mistake jokingly by saying he was the school stalker and hell strike again or something like that he was suspended with intent to expel but his parents enrolled him in another school after the cops came and took a report he told the cops he regretted what he did and it was only a joke the cop told the kid that the detective told the cop to place him under arrest but the cop chose not to place him under arrest and warned him as long as he leaves her alone and stop annoying her he will not go to jail and then he mentioned a 3 year restraining order and before he left he told him to stay out of trouble join a sports team or something

however it doesn't seem like one has been filed and nothing has happened to him yet

is this a warning for him or is he just going down later for this?

he hasn't been to court or nobody arrested him or no detectives called which he says they were supposed to

and if a warrant is out there shouldn't of it been executed by now for harassment? as he wasn't literally stalking her this was all online they were just in the same class.

Who are you in this juvenile drama?

Im not involved with the case I heard about what happened though.

hes worried about it so I figured id help him.

You need to stay out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back