Shoplifting

• Thread Starter Serveandprotectkj
  • Start date
S

Serveandprotectkj

Jurisdiction
Colorado
Hello. I have an important question. My friend and I got caught shoplifting and are getting charged with 7 counts of theft and consiracy. So what we're wondering is what will happen at court and if we will get drug tested. We both already have something on our record different then shoplifting. Does that affect anything to this case?

Will a juvenile get drug tested at court for shoplifting and conspiracy?

DUPLICATE POST.

See:

Shoplifting

Nobody can predict the "will."

All we can do is speculate that there could be circumstances involved that could result in a drug test.

We both already have something on our record different then shoplifting.

Nice. You already have a criminal record and you go ahead and commit more crimes. Keep it up and eventually my taxes will cover your room and board at the gray bar hotel.

Please don't post the same topic in more than one place. The other one will be deleted.

I am a Retail theft consultant and answer questions like yours daily. No one here can really tell you for sure. What you need it a Lawyer in your area to have a discussion with DA to see what kind of a plea deal you can get. Now I had a client (adult) in a similar situation I advised him to take and complete the Anti Shoplifting program offered by Not for profit group NASP. He did took proof to Judge and Judge wa so pleased he dismissed cas eon the spot NO PROBATION! Cannot say same will happen for you but it wont hurt

Back