Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdavis1873

i was arrested over the week end for trying to steal a digital camera from wal mart.the camera was vauled at 350.00 i am probation from a shoplifting back in january from a defferent wal mart.that time i tried to take dvd player vauled at 250.oo.i all ready been charged with defiant tresspass over this past weekend.what will happen to me ? would this be felony charges against me ?my probation has been revoked already what type of jail time am i looking at.

Last edited:
Originally posted by sdavis1873@aol.
i was arrested over the week end for trying to steal a digital camera from wal mart.the camera was vauled at 350.00 i am probation from a shoplifting back in january from a defferent wal mart.that time i tried to take dvd player vauled at 250.oo.i all ready been charged with defiant tresspass over this past weekend.what will happen to me ? would this be felony charges against me ?my probation has been revoked already what type of jail time am i looking at.

I don't know what state you are in. There are laws dealing with multiple offenses. I don't know what you are looking at but you had probably best find a way to handle the situation effectively. Have you spoken to an attorney? Do you have a court appointed attorney for your hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back