Shoplifting inside the Navy Exchange

Needhelppp

Jurisdiction
California
Hi I was wondering what happened to your case? I recently caught shoplifting.

Im caught shoplifting earlier. Im a dependent and my husband is in Navy. Im a civilian with a greencars holder. I got caught in a cctv and they put me in a room. They said i have to pay for the 200$ and they gave me a USDX viilation notice. i should get a mail when to go to court. I dont know what will happen to me. This is my first time and its the biggest mistake ive ever done.

Im caught shoplifting earlier. Im a dependent and my husband is in Navy. Im a civilian with a greencars holder. I got caught in a cctv and they put me in a room. They said i have to pay for the 200$ and they gave me a USDX viilation notice. i should get a mail when to go to court. I dont know what will happen to me. This is my first time and its the biggest mistake ive ever done.

Many things could happen to you, including deportation.

You will just have to be patient, behave yourself, and hope for the best.

I am a Retail theft consultant and answer questions like yours daily. You are best served talking to a local Attorney and discuss your options. You can ask about ACD or diversion as possible plea option. Expect your privileges at this location to be voided for life or for a time frame. I am guessing the $200.00 mentioned is Civil Demand a subject frequently debated here. You can choose to pay it or ignore it. In most cases I suggest paying it as the possible consequences for not doing so can be long term and severe even if they is small chance they will ac ton them. Below is info on this'

Back