Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Shoplifting case-Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ori_

I got cought at JC Penney for shoplifting several items. After the store guards took the items back-worth $194, they told me that I was going to pay a $200 fine to JC Penney. Also, they contacted police who arrested me and I had to spend two hours in jail before I bailed myself on a $250 bail. This was my first offense and I have never been in trouble before, no driving tickets. I am a 3.50 GPA college student. I have never done something like this before and I feel so ashamed of myself. God knows how much I regred what I have done.
I have to appear in court in 13 days and my charge reads RF3?? what does RF3 mean??. How do I contact with my prosecutor. I read in some of your threads that you have to ALWAYS plead not gulty is that true. What could my legal consequences be, how long does it stay in your record and how can i take it off. Can somebody help me PLEASE!! if somebody has been in the same cirqumstance I would greatly appreciate their help on how their case went.

shoplifting

Ori;
did you get any replies yet? I am in the same situation, with court tonight!

glo :eek:

I got a lawyer. My pretrial will be after a month. My lowyer said he will try to get me out of it with just probation, and at the end of probation he said we might be able to take it of my record. let see how it goes. But the worse it can happen for you is up to 93 days of jail time and up to 500$ fine or both. If this is your first offense you will be able to get out of it with just probation fine and cort fees. let me know how it went. I wish you the best of luck :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back