shoplifting at (dept. store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ym61305

Im 14 years old and I got caught shoplifting in (dept. store). The amount stuff I took was about $65.
And they searched my backpack and there was 3 beers in there however I never drank alcohol before. The policeman and worker check all the stuff I had other stolen stuff from another stores and they said I will get an mail with the bill and stuff but what im wondering is the if I pay the amout do I still have to go to the court and do you think the alcohol will effect me... i really dont know what to do.. please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 14 years old and I got caught shoplifting in (dept. store). The amount stuff I took was about $65.
And they searched my backpack and there was 3 beers in there however I never drank alcohol before. The policeman and worker check all the stuff I had other stolen stuff from another stores and they said I will get an mail with the bill and stuff but what im wondering is the if I pay the amout do I still have to go to the court and do you think the alcohol will effect me... i really dont know what to do.. please help.

You're a funny little fellow.
Hmmm, you're allegedly 14 years old and posting well after MIDNIGHT, your time.
Have you seen any 14 year olds write, lately?
I have. LMFAO
Oh yeah, buddy, the beer.
The cops, or the other nice people took your beer, remember?
I can only say, beer has never impacted or affected my life.
I suggest you ask mommy or daddy about drinking Jim Barleycorn, or Buster Beer, okay, buddy? LOL
Does mommy or daddy know you're on the Internet?
Seriously, nice try, but I'm not buying the 14 year old schtick.
You overplayed your hand with the three beers in the backpack bit.
Nice try, almost funny, good luck.
I guess with all that rain you guys get up in Seattle, it's kinda boring being shut in like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
please help.. seriously im worried.

Troll, funny you'd mention the word, troll. I didn't call anyone a troll. Odd, very odd. I'll bet some trolls are adults, too. LOL

Please help... im sorry I did those stupid things but. I need your help. I dont understand... please answer the question. Do I still have to go to the court even though I paid the amount. And do you think the beer will be a serious problem?

Your question was answered. Talk to your parents about this and let them handle it. It is their responsibility, not yours.

Please help... im sorry I did those stupid things but. I need your help. I dont understand... please answer the question. Do I still have to go to the court even though I paid the amount. And do you think the beer will be a serious problem?

LOL, no need to be worried, little lamb.
The wolf will not harm the little lamb.
You are a pure little lamb, who lost its way, baaa baaa baaa.
Find mommy and daddy, bleat to them your issues, baaa baaa baaa.
Daddy ram and mommy ewe will shelter, protect, and comfort you.
Baaa baaa baaaa, little one.
The beer, no worries, the nice people take it from you, so you can not consume or imbibe of the demon rum.
Go to school, be a good little lamb, baaa baaa baaa.

I am a retail theft consultant and answer questions like your daily. The fine is mail (Civil Demand) and court are separate issues. So yes you still need to go to court. Your parents will suffer the worst if you fail to pay civil demand. Far as court goes talk to a Lawyer ask about ACD or Diversion. Last and very important remove store name from post and title!

Talk to your parents & they need to get you a lawyer -- then talk only to the lawyer.

I removed the name of the store for your protection.

I volunteer with teenagers and yeah, this is totally something they would do. Not at all unusual. All of it. yes, your parents are going to be involved here as you are under 18 so if you have not yet told them, you need to. As mad as they will be, if they find out via some other source, it will be worse.

I volunteer with teenagers and yeah, this is totally something they would do. Not at all unusual. All of it. yes, your parents are going to be involved here as you are under 18 so if you have not yet told them, you need to. As mad as they will be, if they find out via some other source, it will be worse.

My son actually did almost the same thing when he was 15. I just hired a lawyer to take care of the whole thing. I didn't care if he had to pay fines or do service I just didn't want it on his record. Parents are always trying to help their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back