Shipping Company Refuse to Deliver My Package

Tolu

Jurisdiction
Texas
I shipped with Adelove shipping company since Oct 2020. I was told it will take maximum 3 month up till this moment the package hasn't been delivered and no one is picking there call. I have been to there office several times, all to no avail. I paid them in full on the day, I shipped.
What should I do?

I shipped with Adelove shipping company since Oct 2020. I was told it will take maximum 3 month up till this moment the package hasn't been delivered and no one is picking there call. I have been to there office several times, all to no avail. I paid them in full on the day, I shipped.
What should I do?

Adelove claims to be a shipper that ships between the US and Nigeria. Unfortunately, while there certainly legitimate companies that are connected with Nigeria, it is also the case that Nigeria is the home of a great many scams that target Americans. A quick online search indicates that a lot of customers of this company have been complaining that the company has failed to ship goods that they paid for. There is a very real chance the company never intended to ship the good and instead just took them for itself as part of a scam. If I were you, I'd start by making a complaint with the police.

Adelove claims to be a shipper that ships between the US and Nigeria. Unfortunately, while there certainly legitimate companies that are connected with Nigeria, it is also the case that Nigeria is the home of a great many scams that target Americans. A quick online search indicates that a lot of customers of this company have been complaining that the company has failed to ship goods that they paid for. There is a very real chance the company never intended to ship the good and instead just took them for itself as part of a scam. If I were you, I'd start by making a complaint with the police.

Thanks, really appreciate.
I am not only concerned about myself but also about other people that this company have deprived them of not only their hard earned money but also there goods plus the bad reputation they are giving to Nigeria as a whole.

You aren't alone. From the BBB website...
https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...ces/adelove-shipping-0915-90049134/complaints
Pattern of Complaint:
Since January of 2021, the BBB has received many complaints and customer reviews against Adelove Shipping that exhibit the following pattern.

It has been alleged by consumers, they paid for goods to be shipped overseas but the recipients never received the products. Additionally, requests for refunds for non delivery of goods go unanswered by the business. To date, a majority of the complaints have closed with no response from the business.

But Nigeria's business practices were questionable long before this company came to be.

I paid $150 and the things were gifts for family members back home with Laptop and tablets inclusive. The worth should be around $2500 plus.

That'd be worth suing in small claims court. You have little to lose. However, it's possible that your agreement with the shipper requires any lawsuits to be filed in a state that might be inconvenient to you. You might also consider a complaint to the FTC.

That'd be worth suing in small claims court. You have little to lose. However, it's possible that your agreement with the shipper requires any lawsuits to be filed in a state that might be inconvenient to you. You might also consider a complaint to the FTC.
The terms of service may also limit the amount that can be recovered. It might even be limited to the actual shipping charges...or less.

What should I do?

Where do I start?

Adelove is a premier scammer.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/adelove-shipping-houston-3

Consumers Say They're Out Thousands Of Dollars As Items Sent Through Adelove Shipping Aren't Making It Overseas

https://www.yelp.com/biz/adelove-shipping-houston-2

Adelove Shipping - Houston Tx in the city Houston

https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/mktg/pdf/BRC/BRC_Education_on_Scams.pdf

Adelove Shipping | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile

CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS
Pattern of Complaint:
Since January of 2021, the BBB has received many complaints and customer reviews against Adelove Shipping that exhibit the following pattern.

It has been alleged by consumers, they paid for goods to be shipped overseas but the recipients never received the products. Additionally, requests for refunds for non delivery of goods go unanswered by the business. To date, a majority of the complaints have closed with no response from the business.

Just for a few giggle, snickers, and grins:

How I deceived 33 men pretending as a lady – Suspect - AdeLove.com|Best Nigerian Blog

The one behind the adelove scam has been identified and appears to be on the lam:

Employee, Alaryc Njia on the run after stealing company goods worth about $150,000 USD - AdeLove.com|Best Nigerian Blog

Back