she loves me she loves me not

Status
Not open for further replies.

llbigm

I asked her to marry me she said yes.So i put all money down to buy us a house.I sighned a gift note saying i would not ask for the money back.We got the house,I moved all my stuff into the house but my bed.I kept my appartment and would sleep there at night and go over to the house in the morning.She got mad one day and loocked me out of the house.I took that as her saying she didnt want to marry me.I have taken her to court to get the ring back,now i would like to make her sell the house or pay me the equity in the house.Do i have a legal leg to stand on.

llbigm said:
I asked her to marry me she said yes.So i put all money down to buy us a house.I sighned a gift note saying i would not ask for the money back.We got the house,I moved all my stuff into the house but my bed.I kept my appartment and would sleep there at night and go over to the house in the morning.She got mad one day and loocked me out of the house.I took that as her saying she didnt want to marry me.I have taken her to court to get the ring back,now i would like to make her sell the house or pay me the equity in the house.Do i have a legal leg to stand on.
If the house is in both of your names, then you technically own half the house. How did you handle the mortgage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back