Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Sexting Adult Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboyz1999

Is sexting pictures of adult women a criminal offense? I like to take pictures of adult women who I meet in social situations and I consider this sexting even though these women I take pictures of are fully clothed? Sexting is just plain smooth.

You are without a doubt the most cool and groovey person to ever post here.

You are so smooth, I'll say that you are smoove!

If you are sending adult pictures to adult friends, and the pictures were not taken in secret, then you are probably not doing anything illegal.

It seems a little ... uh ... crude,, and not all that "smooth", but if that's what floats your boat and all parties are consenting adults, it's your business.

- Carl

And just how many of the sexting/texting generation remember, the Fonz? :)

- Carl

even though these women I take pictures of are fully clothed

If you are sending picts of non-naked people, what's the question? If there's no nudity, then there's no risk of breaking the law. You are also out in public, so there's no expectation of privacy as far as taking the pict in the first place.

By the way, I also think you are yanking everyone's chain with this post.

I just looked up the applicable law.

There's a "Fat Chicks" clause, that if you send scantily clothed women over 200lbs and under 6 foot 5 inches, you are guilty of a civil infraction. . .

think the charge is about $90, or, you can have them cane your naked butt 5 times if you are in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back