sewer line rot

Status
Not open for further replies.

perry

i bought my home two years ago and found out yesterday that the sewer line was broken.when roto rotter {the plumber} came out they told me they where out back in 1997 and told her the sewer line was sheared it needed fixed..is there in thing about this problem she should have disclosed to me when i bought my home? if so is there any way i can make her pay for the sewer to get fixed?

perry said:
i bought my home two years ago and found out yesterday that the sewer line was broken.when roto rotter {the plumber} came out they told me they where out back in 1997 and told her the sewer line was sheared it needed fixed..is there in thing about this problem she should have disclosed to me when i bought my home? if so is there any way i can make her pay for the sewer to get fixed?
Highly doubtful. In certain instances latent defects or issues that are concealed by the seller (termites) might be actionable. Typically the law of the land is that you get what you get and check it out first, inspect it, and then be happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back