Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Severe Internet Stalking......What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedHelp3026

Beginning: I met a person. We started having conversations on South Asian history. Began discussing my academic background, he asked for advice on his decision to pursue. He then got strange, I told him to leave me alone politely he got even stranger, the more I ignored him the stranger he got. I had never met them but they gained alot of information on me through the process, such as phone numbers, my address, people in my family's names. Before I know it, they go to this popular South Asian website friendster.com and harass me creating a fake name and messaging all the women, who had some connection to me or were simply south asian and in the tristate area saying I raped them. And also trying to pursuade the youth of a religion to do physical harm to me saying i had insulted their religion. I tried laying low and that just made things worse. They would call my cell phone and my house, terrorize my family. They had so much information on me and were threatening my life. Now I put it all together and figured out who it was. So death threats, defamation of character, harrassment, I go to the local authorities who trace his phone threats to his cell phone in Texas. Supposedly he goes to school there and lives in Canada, so he's a Canadian citizen, but the authorities told me there is nothing they can do, extradicting etc. What can i do to get this guy, because he will only stop after I take legal action due to his caring about his career. Please help, the emails and phone calls are coming from Texas. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back