settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

malakai79

I ahd surgery and was awarded a settlement,but since then i have had to have surgery again,but my attorney said you signed the papers btu i didnt know it might come back if either my attorney or the doctor had told me that i wouldnt have signed the papers,with that clause in it.Can i do anything my second surgery was only about a year later then my first one,what if it comes back again??

I had carpul tunnel,ganglioned cyst and something else i cant spell,i had surgery,we settled out of court,but neither my doctor nor my attorney said hay this stuff might come back and there was a clause in my papers i signed saying i couldnt go back on the company if it came back!witch i didnt know until it came back and i contacted my attorney. Is there anything i can do??

If you made a settlement regarding an injury, it likely covers future treatment. If you think it was a bad settlement, these things happen. However, your attorney should have discussed with you these risks before you signed. Did he/she?

He said i would not be able to go after them again if anyhting happened,but i wasnt informed that my problem would be reaccuring..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back