Parole, Probation, Release Sentencing

Cr34m

Jurisdiction
Colorado
I'm on probation in 2 counties Denver and Adams county,supervised in Denver.I'm suppose to get off the end of September, however I got locked up on a traffic warrant. I bailed out and I'm waiting for sentencing for both one the end of this month and the other in October. Adams judge I awaiting Denver's decision, am I okay? Also I got a speeding ticket is that going to known if I don't tell them?

I'm on probation in 2 counties Denver and Adams county,supervised in Denver.I'm suppose to get off the end of September, however I got locked up on a traffic warrant. I bailed out and I'm waiting for sentencing for both one the end of this month and the other in October. Adams judge I awaiting Denver's decision, am I okay? Also I got a speeding ticket is that going to known if I don't tell them?

Most people who break their laws after they've gotten a break, get dealt with harshly.

All you can do now is retain a lawyer to help you fight your legal battles.
If you can't afford a lawyer, beg the judges to appoint public defenders to help you.

Otherwise, no one can predict what will happen in any criminal or traffic court matter.

Statistically, you could guess you'll be given more than a lecture.

Back