Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct sent nude to wrong number

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizeh

Jurisdiction
Connecticut
I sent a nude to the wrong number it happened to be someone I graduated hs with she is a year older than me and her parents had ahold of her phone?? I meant to send it to a guy but it sent to her also then the parents were furious the dad said he will hunt me down and contact police which provoked anxiety over a dumb mistake they said to not to contact the number again I only did this morning to better explain myself that it was an accident I l did not get sleep at all last night from this just kept researching what happen to others in a similar situation. I am done sending nudes and will work on bettering myself just a little mistake has caused fear.

I sent a nude to the wrong number it happened to be someone I graduated hs with she is a year older than me and her parents had ahold of her phone?? I meant to send it to a guy but it sent to her also then the parents were furious the dad said he will hunt me down and contact police which provoked anxiety over a dumb mistake they said to not to contact the number again I only did this morning to better explain myself that it was an accident I l did not get sleep at all last night from this just kept researching what happen to others in a similar situation. I am done sending nudes and will work on bettering myself just a little mistake has caused fear.
How old is the girl you sent it to?

You would be smart to never speak of embarrassing or troubling events in your life with anyone but a religious cleric, a psychiatrist, a psychologist, or YOUR attorney.

What you allege to have done accidentally, you also just did purposefully by recounting the "story" on the internet for others ALL over the planet (we call Earth) to chuckle, guffaw, chide, mock, or ridicule you about.

The less said about MOST things, the better off it serves you!

You would be smart to never speak of embarrassing or troubling events in your life with anyone but a religious cleric, a psychiatrist, a psychologist, or YOUR attorney.

What you allege to have done accidentally, you also just did purposefully by recounting the "story" on the internet for others ALL over the planet (we call Earth) to chuckle, guffaw, chide, mock, or ridicule you about.

The less said about MOST things, the better off it serves you!
You forgot "snort".

You forgot "snort".

I doubt that any feral or domesticated animals of the porcine persuasion take the time to read the comments on this site. ;) :D

Meanwhile, gobble gobble, gobble; have yourself a safe, happy, and reflective day of thanks.

May God bless and protect you and yours.

ALL over the planet (we call Earth)

Our signals go out into space where we are "watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinize the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water."

(From the opening paragraph of War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells.)

Our signals go out into space where we are "watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinize the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water."

(From the opening paragraph of War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells.)
You ARE a SyFi lover!!

I sent a nude to the wrong number it happened to be someone I graduated hs with she is a year older than me and her parents had ahold of her phone??

Despite your use of two question marks, this run-on sentence is not a question. If you intended it to be a question, I cannot discern what you intended to ask.

The rest of your post is a rambling stream of unpunctuated words with no apparent question, so I'm unsure what the purpose of your post is. That said, the rather obvious moral of the story is to stop sending nude pictures of yourself by phone (or any other means, for that matter).

How old is she? I know some kids graduate at 17...but you said she's a year older than you.

Stop contacting this person and just let it go. Go with what you said about not sending anymore nude photos. That's probably for the best. I'm not sure why the dad would call the police unless you keep contacting them after being asked not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back