send children to a new school within the same county

Status
Not open for further replies.

gailkennedy

I want my children to go to another school within the same county they are attending school now. They are having trouble in school and I want to send them to a small private school where they can receive more one on one attention. My 1 daughter barely passed in the public school she is attending. How do I write up the motion to take my ex back to court of this?

I want my children to go to another school within the same county they are attending school now. They are having trouble in school and I want to send them to a small private school where they can receive more one on one attention. My 1 daughter barely passed in the public school she is attending. How do I write up the motion to take my ex back to court of this?

We can't direct you on how to draft any motion.

Sorry, we don't give legal advice, because that would be illegal for us; and possibly harmful to you or others.

All I can tell you is research the court's website.
Florida is a very advanced state, and offers many things (including samples and examples online for FREE0.
You just have to use Google, Bing, or Yahoo to find the treasure trove.

You can also go to sites like www.legalzoom.com

They have forms you can buy and complete online (with instructions).

Or, you can hire a lawyer.

Maybe you could chat with your former husband and come to an agreement without going to court?

At any rate, good luck.

I agree with talking to your ex first (or did you already?) - maybe you can come to an agreement since the school is in the same county.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back