Case Number 03D01-1609-F2-005231
Court Bartholomew Superior Court 1
Type F2 - Felony 2
Filed 09/22/2016
Status 09/22/2016 , Pending (active)
Reference
Legacy System Number
D116F205231

Since the court dismissed count II can they dismiss count I? Also, the police officer had the evidence two days before the crime committed. Shouldn't that work in my son's favor?

If the discrepancy in the dates is a simple typo don't expect it to be anything significant.
Dismissing one count does not mean automatic dismissal of others. Apparently the court felt there was enough evidence to proceed with the first charge.

State Of Indiana Vs Nicholas J. Schlueter
Case Number 03D01-1609-F2-005231
Court Bartholomew Superior Court 1
Type F2 - Felony 2
Filed 09/22/2016
Status 09/22/2016 , Pending (active)
Reference
Legacy System Number
D116F205231

Since the court dismissed count II can they dismiss count I? Also, the police officer had the evidence two days before the crime committed. Shouldn't that work in my son's favor?

You need to tell your son to stop selling meth. Also why would you put his name in a public forum? I'm sure this can be found but still...

Just because the prosecutor dismisses one count does not mean they will dismiss both. He could get offered a deal. Who knows? I think you better get him a lawyer or just walk away from this if he's an adult. Meth addicts will do nothing but drag you down. Trust me.

Back