Business Contracts security law

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragekage

Hello I am a security officer who works for (deleted). I was just wondering if it is legal in Missouri to only have one officer on duty at a time
On any shift first second or third. I would also like the article number as well. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
If your unhappy with the safety of your job discuss it with your employer. Its unlikely that having only one guard is unlawful but you share few details (other than employer name which was not wise) for anyone to know

I removed the name of employer you work for - your protection. I also doubt having just one guard is unlawful but as the other responder noted, we don't have much detail.

Hello I am a security officer who works for (deleted). I was just wondering if it is legal in Missouri to only have one officer on duty at a time
On any shift first second or third. I would also like the article number as well. Thank you

If you believe your life is at risk in your present employment, you can quit.
You aren't required to stay where you feel unsafe.
That said, the law isn't concerned with a security company putting one guard in a box, when you think there should be two, three, four, or more guards on duty.
Heck, the law doesn't care that one corrections officer is assigned to a tier of a supermax prison supervising 200 convicted murderers, rapist, armed robbers, and other violent felons all by himself or herself.
We all know that one police officer drives around, bikes around, rides horseback around, or walks around some the worse neighborhoods in the country, ALONE.
Need I mention our soldiers, sailors, airmen, coast guardsmen, or marines who stand alone on that dangerous wall, while the wolves howl all around?

Sorry, talk to your employer, and see what he or she has to say about your concerns.

If they don't care, you know your options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back