Second Driving Under Revocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom_rider

I was ticketed almost three months ago for reckless driving in the City of Lone Tree which is in Douglas County. I rear ended a Ford Explorer (I also drive a Ford Explorer) on my way to get lunch. At the time I my Lincense was under revocation and I was starting a 10 day in home detention the next week in Denver County. It is important that I give a little background I was first ticketed in Denver for 30+ days expired tags and no insurance. I did get an SR-22 but did not keep it for the required 12 months. Once notified by the State I renewed my Policy and paid the $60 fee to reinstate. The State of Colorado told me that I could not get my lincense back and they would hold my $60 until I could. Fast forward to the Douglas County Incident where I am now facing 5 days and the DA says because I have been charged with this offense in Denver I have no other option but to serve the time. I have a job and cannot afford to take 5 days off so I will lose that job. I cannot afford a representation. What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back