Sample transmutation of CP real estate K

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMT_

Hi,
I am looking for a sample text of a interspousal contract transmuting a community property real estate into seperate.
Also looking for the right language to permanently terminate a family court's jurisdiction on several community properties.
Thank you,
RMT

Hmmm... that's rather specific and I'm not sure that there is a general form. Hopefully someone might have something useful but that's an item that you might be better able to acquire for a small fee.

Originally posted by RMT
Hi,
I am looking for a sample text of a interspousal contract transmuting a community property real estate into seperate.
Also looking for the right language to permanently terminate a family court's jurisdiction on several community properties.
Thank you,
RMT

I had the same question. I wonder if there are any realtors who might weigh in?

The reason I ask is because the markets are really starting to pop out here in California. We're seeing inventory levels dropping, but prices are rising (or remaining the same, at least). To me, that means the bottom has been reached. Some had predicted a double-dip housing recession. They were so wrong! So, the real estate markets in California, according to Movoto.com, are popping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back