Sallie Mae Harrasment at work/debt sky-rocketed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gennydesigns

2002, I went to Full Sail & the school told us that they would handle the loan part to get us in. The original loan was a 8.9 fixed rate. When I graduated, they lost the original paperwork & it changed to a 13.9 variable. I debated the original loan vs. the fake & never heard anything back. I payed my loans until I gave birth to my daughter. I went through medical troubled times & became a single mother. My father & I payed 17,500 on the 39,000 loan. The total payments/fees are 3000 a month, I have almost lost my job because they call several co-workers & send faxes to different locations. I work for a Christian organization that isn't keen to problems. I have tried to send them some money and they won't accept it. My company is tired of the calls and have warned me. SM has also harrassed family and friends. 2 days ago, my boss told me that SM called him to direct the call to payroll/accounting to find out my income. I can't get a home, I'm a single mother, and I'm ruined. Debt to be payed off= 148,000.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back