Corporate Law S Corporation verbal partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

hec828

Hi, my boss offered me a 30% share of the corporation verbally for my services six months ago, but everything just went bad after i asked him about my share. I asked him why didnt he take me to any lawyer or notary public for signing any documents and he replied that i dont need to sign any documents because he did not sign anything himself. He also told me that i have 300 shares of stocks over 1000 but the problem is, i have not seen them. How can i get these shares?, it seems to me that he doesnt want to give anything to me. After a week he told me that i was incompetent and not doing a good performance on the job and the partnership stops here. What should i do to get these shares from him even if i am thinking that everything is absolutely lies?

NO valid transfer

You cannot get any shares for apparently there were irregularity of the alleged transfer of shares or shall I say there was no valid transfer of shares made in your name for failure to follow certain corporation law guidelines. What you can do now is to confer with a qualified Attorney to ventilate your claim for compensation for unpaid services you rendered. Do this while there can be time , otherwise prescription will set in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back