"Russians have videos of me doing crazy f*c*ing sex!' says Hunter Biden!!!

army judge

Super Moderator
This sPit sHow is getting better by the hour!

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018

Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen

Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'

The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden

The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son
'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'

Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

Tick Tock Tick Tock
Hickory Dickory Dock
Hunter Biden is the best
Pachyderms can ignore the rest
Hunter is running amok
Dude show 'nuff love the rock!

Unearthed video shows a naked Hunter Biden claiming Russian drug dealers stole his laptop | Daily Mail Online

A few years back the was a tape of the then president getting peed on or watching someone getting peed on. That one also involved the Russians. Curious how the Russians are getting all of these scandalous videos.

Chances are the Hunter Biden video is just as real as trumps pee video.

Trump denied such a video.
Trump, much like myself and Howie Mandel, are all germophobes.

I don't want any of my bodily fluids splattering on my clean, germ free skin.

Trump denied the existence of the video.

LIL Potato Chip Hunter Biden ALLEGEDLY admits to the existence of a laptop and video proof of him engaging in naughty stuff.

Is it true?

I can't say.

I can, however, howl, giggle, guffaw, cackle, chuckle, titter, and laugh myself to sleep with the hijinks and bizarre behaviors of this esteemed family as their Poppa occupies the Oval Office.

Heck, had I known these unusual folk were this darn funny, I'd have violated my lifelong rule of not voting for any donkey.

I'd love to see El Presidente Cabeza de Patata get reelected in 2024.

Sadly I'm unsure if my giggles and grins will be worth the pain to my fellow citizens of this great nation.

Yeah @army judge, when faced with the truth the people who support the potato will say 'so what', they don't care. Do as I say not as I do.

They don't care just as long as the FREE stuff keeps coming, blowing inflation up even higher. What happens when the FREE stuff drys up?

can't be maintained forever, people get what they vote for.

higher taxes, hyper inflation, open borders, Taliban back in charge, nothing but bad things happen when the democrats are allowed to run things .Hey at least they got the big orange racist out of office which was their goal all along.

Yeah @army judge, when faced with the truth the people who support the potato will say 'so what', they don't care. Do as I say not as I do.

They don't care just as long as the FREE stuff keeps coming, blowing inflation up even higher. What happens when the FREE stuff drys up?

can't be maintained forever, people get what they vote for.

higher taxes, hyper inflation, open borders, Taliban back in charge, nothing but bad things happen when the democrats are allowed to run things .Hey at least they got the big orange racist out of office which was their goal all along.
Oh brother.

Point being - none of this behavior is new, even in the vaunted halls of power, on all sides.

Oh brother.

Point being - none of this behavior is new, even in the vaunted halls of power, on all sides.

True it just becomes more in your face when the demons are allowed to run things. Makes you wonder? They don't have a president to call racist everyday when in fact Trump did more for under served black communities than O'Bama and Biden have ever done in 40 plus years of service. Now the media can't show their one sided chit show any longer and they have to start reporting the actual news again.

And Hunter Biden is a private citizen, not an elected or appointed official.

Yes, he is but so were the Trump kids and the left had fun with them.

But his actions are a threat to the Potato-In-Chief.

I also believe any serious investigation would tie his actions to his father.

All of the trumps (with the exception of Barron and Tif) were made apart of the admin in some way. Hunter is not.

Cheeto made his children the butt of the jokes.

They do, I 100 percent believe he is qualified as an expert utility foreman along with the best painter this planet has ever seen. That is on top of his many talents as money laundering and hooker/ cocaine binges. Something the Trump kids never did or at least got caught doing.

Which all ties back to the Big Guy.

Last edited:

The difference is that Trump gave his children and children-in-law governmental posts. Biden has not done that.

You believed at one time that the concern about Covid was all a lot of hype, too.

He has been through at least two primary investigations plus a supplemental investigation. But due to a mass push by the Dems there were simply too many BS tips that they simply couldn't and shouldn't have been investigated.

He has been through at least two primary investigations plus a supplemental investigation. But due to a mass push by the Dems there were simply too many BS tips that they simply couldn't and shouldn't have been investigated.
LOL Guess you don't really look at/read news.

Back