Roomate Roommate will not sign off on a sublease

Status
Not open for further replies.

futurepilot17

I am currently living with one roommate in an apartment til August 15th. Due to issues she has with me as a person she is refusing to sign off on a sublet and she hasn't even met the potential subleaser. I want to leave early so that I can enlist in the army sooner but due to her issues with me she is refusing. For awhile she even offered to have her friend take it over. Can I have a subleaser without her consent or do I have legal grounds to sue her?

I am currently living with one roommate in an apartment til August 15th. Due to issues she has with me as a person she is refusing to sign off on a sublet and she hasn't even met the potential subleaser. I want to leave early so that I can enlist in the army sooner but due to her issues with me she is refusing. For awhile she even offered to have her friend take it over. Can I have a subleaser without her consent or do I have legal grounds to sue her?

You might want to discuss your desires and needs, plus your impending military departure with your landlord.

Plus, you should bring this up with your recruiter.
He or she can show you a way and reveal a federal law that will make this entire process very easy!

Thank you for wanting to serve, and I wish you much success as you depart to serve our nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back