Roommate trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

blonde17babe

I moved in with a student that goes to school with me and thought we were friends. Then things came up missing and after I gave her the money for letting us stay she told us we had till the next day to get out. She and I got in to a fight (not physical) and the cops were called. They said that they wouldnt make us leave and if she tried to put us out they would arrest her for child endangerment. They left and I started to pack. I had just bought $400.00 of food for the house and she told me she was going to pack my stuff herself and throw it out and have her kids father come and remove me and my children. I went to the kitchen and started packing up food and she slammed my hand in the freezer. I called the police and they came and let me pack up my stuff but they wouldn't file charges on her for assualting me and they said it wasnt assualt. She is constantly talking to other students and bringing them into this and since we go to school together the school said they couldnt force anyone to move even though i have a restraining order. what should I do ???

blonde17babe said:
I moved in with a student that goes to school with me and thought we were friends. Then things came up missing and after I gave her the money for letting us stay she told us we had till the next day to get out. She and I got in to a fight (not physical) and the cops were called. They said that they wouldnt make us leave and if she tried to put us out they would arrest her for child endangerment. They left and I started to pack. I had just bought $400.00 of food for the house and she told me she was going to pack my stuff herself and throw it out and have her kids father come and remove me and my children. I went to the kitchen and started packing up food and she slammed my hand in the freezer. I called the police and they came and let me pack up my stuff but they wouldn't file charges on her for assualting me and they said it wasnt assualt. She is constantly talking to other students and bringing them into this and since we go to school together the school said they couldnt force anyone to move even though i have a restraining order. what should I do ???

It's a little difficult to follow your story. You should absolutely go back to the police station and file a report. This response may come late but it is always good to take pictures of your hand to show that there was an assault and battery and that it isn't just your exaggeration. The pictures are the proof. Regarding school, I'm not sure what you can do. Technically, if she gets within a certain distance from you it is her problem not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back