Roommate being asked to move out

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmatthys

I am in the military, I just recently pissed hot for the use of marijuana. I know what i did is wrong and I will be appropiately punished for that. My question is because I had a roommate that moved in 3 weeks after i pissed hot, that was also removed from the military aproximately 1 year prior. They are claiming him to be a bad influence on me, and if he is not moved out by 1 July, they want to move me back into the barracks. I currently live off post, and neither my roommate nor myself has had any drug use since the incident. I am wondering my commander has a right to have me ask a civilian roommate to move out. Also I am wondering and kind of know the answer, can they move me back to the barracks because I refuse to remove my roommate from my appartment? They have given me a chance to remove him for less than a month, my roommate has no job currently but is looking diligently for one. I am his main support at the moment, and as of current he has no where else to go, I was and still am doing him a service for serving the military for his 6 years of service and helping a fellow service member out that has come upon hard times. Please help me with some kind of advice on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back