Rogue Arbitrator in NJ Family court ...what do I do?

Amy574

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
Help!!
1) Arbitrator, despite the privilege of the case, contacted a third party attorney with an outstanding charging lien against me to do investigative work for my adversary's attorney.
A) is the arbitrator allowed to do this?
B) How do I know what he said she said is true?
C) if his call to her (there were many other less damaging ways to get the information including asking me to get proof or talking to the judge in the charging lien case which was just permanently stayed)..if this arbitrator's call drums up her stale charging lien and reminds her and informs her it is part of a post divorce litigation issue, so now she has leverage, can i Sue the judge? Can i Sue my lawyer who i told to have him sign an NDA and she informed he had signed and NDA but did not?

2) This arbitrator is sealing all proof that my ex husband's credit spendthrift trust was pierced in every conceivable way and funds that were proferred to the court from trusts sworn to be closed were funnelling funds into this faux protected trust. what can I do?

3) This arbitrator then, ignoring so many explicit facts ordered me to pay MORE than the adversary asked for without even allowing for oral arguments. what can i do? it is bergen county nj which is very fraternal and I'm afraid the fraternity system will not allow for any justice or requirement to adhere to actual rules.

Suppose you tell us what exactly happened and by whom? Arbitrator for what? Contacted whom? For what purpose? Why do you believe this should not have been allowed? What information was obtained? Why is possession of this information a problem for you? Is the information obtained true?

#2 is equally unclear. I gather you believe your ex was not truthful regarding his finances in some way?

#3, yes, you can be ordered to pay more in support than your ex originally requested. I'm not certain what argument you planned to make against paying the amount of support ordered but sometimes, it isn't necessary to take testimony to render a decision.

No, you can not sue a judge.

Suppose you tell us what exactly happened and by whom? Arbitrator for what? Contacted whom? For what purpose? Why do you believe this should not have been allowed? What information was obtained? Why is possession of this information a problem for you? Is the information obtained true?

#2 is equally unclear. I gather you believe your ex was not truthful regarding his finances in some way?

#3, yes, you can be ordered to pay more in support than your ex originally requested. I'm not certain what argument you planned to make against paying the amount of support ordered but sometimes, it isn't necessary to take testimony to render a decision.

No, you can not sue a judge.
no, it is not for SUPPORT..it is from a marital estate asset of a settlement of a prior lawsuit to be divided in a certain waterfall after all professional and contingent fees are paid. The judge in post divorce litigation contacted this lawyer from a previous lawsuit to ask the status of her charging lien. that could stir her up to try to execute it (i fired her for cause before she filed her charging lien on proceeds of eventual victory). the private arbitrator only had knowledge of all this through his priviledged role. he had many other ways to find out the exact info, but was doing this to help my adversary's attorney. and even though the consent order in divorce says no payment until all professional and contingent fees are paid and teh judge knows there is still a charging lien, he is ruling that i have to pay more of the other lawsuit victory amoun then they even asked for.

yes my ex explicitly told the court that five specific trusts did not exist my current lawyer subpoenae'd data which showed that many many hundreds of thousands of dollars were in these trusts being laundered into the faux protected trust. the arbitrator judge is not allowing us to use or to access this information. is that allowed?

A person can fund a trust for the benefit of one person to the exclusion of all such benefits for other people, even a spouse.

As a practical matter, Bobby's mother creates a trust for sole benefit of Bobby.

Bobby is married to Jenny.

Bobby gives money to Jenny.

Three years pass, Bobby and Jenny seek a dissolution of the marriage.

Is it your position that Jenny is entitled to a portion of the trust?

Even if she were, the person funding the trust (grantr) could simply suspend funding it, create a new trust, naming Bobby as beneficiary.

I'm unclear as to what your ultimate legal objective is.

Please elucidate, so that a dummy (me) can become enlightened.

Back