Ripped off through paypal want $ back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossy

Hello all, this is my first post and i wasn't quite sure where to post it so please forgive me if its in the wrong forum. Now to the story...

I agreed to purchase some fuel injectors off of someone through a website dedicated to parts trading. The agreement was for $140 which i paid the seller through paypal. On the payment that i sent him, i told him that if there was no tracking # provided as proof of shipment, he would be responsible if the item didn't arrive. Well the item hasn't arrived and he hasn't responded to any of my emails. I am under the impression that i've been ripped off since it has been over two weeks now. I have filed a complaint through paypal, but im curious if there is anything else i should do. File civil or criminal? The reason i ask is because i really don't know if paypal will give me money back or not. I do have the electronice receipt which clearly states that he must provide the shipping #.

:edit, I'm not sure where this person is located, but i would assume that it is out of state.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back