Permanent Residency Revoke my green card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabel

Hello,

my brother has been been LPR since 1986, and his Green Card has no expiration date. He had been out of the county for more than 1 year but less than 2 years due to civil court issue related to property he inherited from a our disease father. When he enter the USA on 10/4/12 his Green card was taken by immigration and was told that he abandoned permanent resident in USA. He did not have intention to stay out of the county (USA) and now he on Parol waiting for a court date. Please advise.

Thanks for your prompt response

He did abandon his residency; he'll have to start from scratch (from the beginning).

Hello,

my brother has been been LPR since 1986, and his Green Card has no expiration date. He had been out of the county for more than 1 year but less than 2 years due to civil court issue related to property he inherited from a our disease father. When he enter the USA on 10/4/12 his Green card was taken by immigration and was told that he abandoned permanent resident in USA. He did not have intention to stay out of the county (USA) and now he on Parol waiting for a court date. Please advise.

Thanks for your prompt response

I'm so happy to hear that at least one of our fine immigration and border control officials is doing his or her job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back