Returning Oregon to a Constitutional Republican form of government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is best not to engage sovereign gobbledygook.

I don't hear much of it anymore, but maybe that is just because California isn't a good atmosphere for it.

While I plead guilty to the offense of occasionally arguing with the numbwit, your point is not only quite well taken but I wholeheartedly agree.

That may not be what you meant, but if you read it as someone who didn't know what you intended I think you'll agree that your statement certainly reads as though you are connecting the two.

That sentence reminded me of the conversation between Alice and the March Hare.

"Come, we shall have some fun now!" thought Alice. "I'm glad they've begun asking riddles. — I believe I can guess that," she added aloud.
"Do you mean that you think you can find out the answer to it?" said the March Hare.
"Exactly so," said Alice.
"Then you should say what you mean," the March Hare went on.
"I do," Alice hastily replied; "at least–at least I mean what I say–that's the same thing, you know."
"Not the same thing a bit!" said the Hatter. "You might just as well say that 'I see what I eat' is the same thing as 'I eat what I see'!"

You know the last guy to try this in Oregon is serving 38 years for his shenanigans.
+Yeah! I know of Bruce and listened to that group twice and left them.
The Portland DOJ Deputy Seth threatened me. I'm doing my best with plenty of forewarning.

Attachments

• To DOJ,FBI,USMS,USMC,GSA,VA 1-19-202001292020.pdf
    476.7 KB · Views: 0
That sentence reminded me of the conversation between Alice and the March Hare.

"Come, we shall have some fun now!" thought Alice. "I'm glad they've begun asking riddles. — I believe I can guess that," she added aloud.
"Do you mean that you think you can find out the answer to it?" said the March Hare.
"Exactly so," said Alice.
"Then you should say what you mean," the March Hare went on.
"I do," Alice hastily replied; "at least–at least I mean what I say–that's the same thing, you know."
"Not the same thing a bit!" said the Hatter. "You might just as well say that 'I see what I eat' is the same thing as 'I eat what I see'!"
I do my best. When persons such as yourself ridicule but not the content. I'm over target getting flack.
Do you have a comment on the subject you would share., Does a civilian court cancel all federal courts on Oregon by depriving them jurisdiction? As Ex parte Milligan states?

Here's the offer. I will grab the rope, jump into the swamp. It is not infested with anything dangerous to my health-- no mosquitoes, no critters that want to challenge a well fed and hydrated, well armed warrior,

The slog is the slog and you find your worth. The rope is long and by its self, heavy. But it is securely fastened and ready for them, "mutual self help-- you gotta fit or move on, to pull their boats from the secure land across the swamp, known as Cognitive Dissonance. Using a secure rope and a valued boat of knowledge. You just don't know. Deal with it. I read Demi of GI Jane. Was a sex deviant and into that evil shit. Bless us all.

I need to move you to Conscious Competent, and onto solid ground. You know 50% more than you will ever need in your responsibilities as an American. Whose status is clear. Most do not comprehend what I just wrote.

Load your multiple person mobil/travelers fund/ group/equipo /team/squad. There needs to be, eventually, 45. 45 . with 15 you have a functioning squad/group/equipo/team moving toward a battalion. My Sheriff has a battalion, a big budget and he is an oath breaker without honor. He refuses to meet face to face with us again.

You need a group of three from/of/on a state or territory. One (1) to write a "Living testimony in the form of an affidavit of truth." Which is proof. And (2) two to witness the Jurat. Repeat twice (2X) and you have a start."A lawfully declared group of three sovereigns. We're one of "those" within and on our state. Not a US citizen but a man or woman free upon the land of their "several states" by choice. Looking to be living with governing law. Written governing law. Never mind the Bullshit because we've heard it all before. Define law!!

This is what we have. If it is not what you want then change it.

Currently the choice is that of the assembled people on the land. Or have we morphed into the Land of the Coward and Home of the Slave. Or in their own name, a civilian court jurist. It takes 45 to form a Grand Jury pool to populate a 25 member panel to decide "Grand Jury decision." Produce a True bill or no bill to those claims that were presented. Provide the True Bill to a petit/trial court. A common law civilian court of record, an Amendment VII and Article III.

Again there comes the reading, the work of learning, or the hard knocks lecture. I would like a 15 to 30 minute rant on Constitutional Republican form of government. I say swears but I decline vulgar. A competent confident American state national, a non US citizen, with a solution that can be done in 42 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back