Returned deposit to hold pup

Very concerned

Jurisdiction
New York
I have pup that a woman put deposit on ,as time progress I let people know with deposits that they where tested for worms which they where treated for one had issue which as we went along escalated then when they went in for their 6 week shots they were cleared with a health certificate from the vet but I did treat them for possible stress-induced coccidiosis which happens to about 60% of the puppies when they leave their littermates or they're weaned she started private messaging me that her vet that would not see the puppy hand started going off on me about how if I wanted more money just to tell her and it just got back to you lately so I contacted the Troopers state troopers and they said to go ahead and send her money back to her that it was not illegal because it was to hold the puppy since then she has posted five sites and told everybody I'm a scammer and I'm a hoarder but she's never been to my place at all she doesn't know where I am if anything she pictures of the bank check stub the date it was sent and the receipts to her she called me a scammer saying that the check was false but it wasn't real she also told me she was coming to get the puppy she also told my husband that how do you like not missing a puppy the Troopers have trying to contact her numerous times she will not pick up her phone what do I do

Do nothing, sit tight until she arrives to retrieve her purchase.

In the meantime, and for all time, you know that you have a right not to talk to the FBI or the cops, right?

Same thing applies to anyone else, too.

You can simply remain silent.

In fact, it's a waste of time to argue with a brick wall, mate.

Do nothing, sit tight until she arrives to retrieve her purchase.

In the meantime, and for all time, you know that you have a right not to talk to the FBI or the cops, right?

Same thing applies to anyone else, too.

You can simply remain silent.

In fact, it's a waste of time to argue with a brick wall, mate.

Thank you but in the meantime she has posted all over the internet that I'm a fraud and everything and I know that she received the deposit back because I had a tracker on it so I'll sit tight but right now she is slandering my name all over Facebook five different sites

Thank you but in the meantime she has posted all over the internet that I'm a fraud and everything and I know that she received the deposit back because I had a tracker on it so I'll sit tight but right now she is slandering my name all over Facebook five different sites

So what?

Unless you're sitting on an extra $50,000, no lawyer is going to be interested in representing you. Even if you had $50,000,000,000 and sued her, do you think she has as much as $100 to pay a judgment?

Et it go, move on, live your life.

The Internet is just a fake world filled with all sorts of trolls, scammers, bullies, thieves, killers, dopers, rapists, and hackers. In other words, if you're seeking a better class of person, you won't find many on the webz.

I agree I want it stopped I wanted to end I didn't ask for this I've been very pleasant to this woman very decent and she has not . But he has also threatened at the puppy come up missing. I just wanted to be done. She received her money at 1 o'clock yesterday so she has her money back in full.

Back