Restraining

M

Meredith

Jurisdiction
California
Hi, I was given a restraint order in Lodi Ca, San Joaquin county, can I file to remove from Stockton Ca San Joaquin County
??????

Hi, I was given a restraint order in Lodi Ca, San Joaquin county, can I file to remove from Stockton Ca San Joaquin County
??????
I was given a restraint order to stay away from a lady, Imfeel Lodi Ca court is unfair Judge there , Want to go file to remove restraint order from my great granddaughter who is 10'weeks old can I go to different city but same county?

I was given a restraint order to stay away from a lady, Imfeel Lodi Ca court is unfair Judge there , Want to go file to remove restraint order from my great granddaughter who is 10'weeks old can I go to different city but same county?

Your medicine may be bitter, but you are required consume it.

You can try but you probably won't be successful. Where were you when they had the hearing to grant the permanent order? Did you get served? You should have. Or is it a temporary order and there's a court date coming up? If you think it's not necessary you can go to the hearing to grant the final order and tell the judge why you think it isn't necessary.

There's obviously a reason why the order was granted. Perhaps you should just stay away.

You should be able to file your request at anty court in the same county, but don't expect different results.

Back