Residency interview last year still no answer

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I'm 21 years old and currently holding a temporary residency under DACA. My parents and I have been here for the past 16 years. We entered the country on a tourist visa and overstayed.

My parents came to the United States in 1999 and 2000.

My mom came here first with a tourist visa, she planned to be here with me and my father because her brother is a US citizen and at the time the United States had a law that said that family members could petition the residency for their siblings as long as they came to the United States within a certain period.

My mom used false documentation to be able to work and ICE was sent to our house to get her in February of 2010, from there we went through an immigration court process where the judge decided to terminate and cancel her deportation orders, from there the lawyer that we had at the time filed for the residency (throughout our stay, my parents did everything right - they paid taxes, no DUI's...etc) and he paid for three waivers for myself, my mother and father. We interviewed and were told they couldn't decide on the case straight away, we waited on an answer for a year and a half and then in late 2013 we got the denial notice. They denied the application due to my mom's use of false documentation (my father and I fall under her application umbrella)

In 2014 my dad was arrested for driving without a license and was to be deported but the judge that handled his case also terminated his deportation orders. Our new lawyer then once again filed for the residency, we had the interview on December 17th of 2015, and as of today we still do not have an answer. Or interviewer made no mentions of my mother's previous use of false documentation but did ask if we had paid for a waiver - the waiver would be used as a pardon for us entering the country illegally, our lawyer argued that it shouldn't be needed since we entered on visas, but the fact remained that waivers were not paid for. Our interviewer then said that she would have to speak to her supervisor before a decision could be made on the case.

July of 2016 our lawyer sent a letter to USCIS asking what the hold up was, and they replied that it would take 120 for them to get back to our lawyer with a response. The 120 day period was over on November 17th and they still havent heard an answer.

What could any of this mean? I'm just curious.
Any advice anyone could give me?
My dad is thinking about wanting to set up an appointment with an USCIS official to talk about the case.

Thank you.

Your questions should be asked of your/your Dad's lawyer or USCIS directly.

I'm 21 years old and currently holding a temporary residency under DACA. My parents and I have been here for the past 16 years. We entered the country on a tourist visa and overstayed.

My parents came to the United States in 1999 and 2000.

My mom came here first with a tourist visa, she planned to be here with me and my father because her brother is a US citizen and at the time the United States had a law that said that family members could petition the residency for their siblings as long as they came to the United States within a certain period.

My mom used false documentation to be able to work and ICE was sent to our house to get her in February of 2010, from there we went through an immigration court process where the judge decided to terminate and cancel her deportation orders, from there the lawyer that we had at the time filed for the residency (throughout our stay, my parents did everything right - they paid taxes, no DUI's...etc) and he paid for three waivers for myself, my mother and father. We interviewed and were told they couldn't decide on the case straight away, we waited on an answer for a year and a half and then in late 2013 we got the denial notice. They denied the application due to my mom's use of false documentation (my father and I fall under her application umbrella)

In 2014 my dad was arrested for driving without a license and was to be deported but the judge that handled his case also terminated his deportation orders. Our new lawyer then once again filed for the residency, we had the interview on December 17th of 2015, and as of today we still do not have an answer. Or interviewer made no mentions of my mother's previous use of false documentation but did ask if we had paid for a waiver - the waiver would be used as a pardon for us entering the country illegally, our lawyer argued that it shouldn't be needed since we entered on visas, but the fact remained that waivers were not paid for. Our interviewer then said that she would have to speak to her supervisor before a decision could be made on the case.

July of 2016 our lawyer sent a letter to USCIS asking what the hold up was, and they replied that it would take 120 for them to get back to our lawyer with a response. The 120 day period was over on November 17th and they still havent heard an answer.

What could any of this mean? I'm just curious.
Any advice anyone could give me?
My dad is thinking about wanting to set up an appointment with an USCIS official to talk about the case.

Thank you.

I voted (along with 60,000,000 others) for the person who wants build a wall and start deporting all of you border invader, law breakers.

I hope you're among that number.

Nations have borders and sovereignty to keep out unvetted undesirables.

Back