repurchasing foreclosed home

Status
Not open for further replies.

riobuff4

any help on finding someone to talk to my mortgage company regarding buying back my home that was foreclosed on? i will pay double the value of the house if we can stay here. i need to buy it back but with the foreclosure on my record i cannot get a loan. any ideas? i have a grandmother with alzheimers that has not left this house in 10 years along with 2 dogs that weigh over 200lbs and finding a new home under those circumstances will be impossible. i did not lose the house due to financial difficulties- i make more than enough money to cover a note. please lease help. we are being evicted

Originally posted by riobuff4:
any help on finding someone to talk to my mortgage company regarding buying back my home that was foreclosed on? i will pay double the value of the house if we can stay here. i need to buy it back but with the foreclosure on my record i cannot get a loan. any ideas? i have a grandmother with alzheimers that has not left this house in 10 years along with 2 dogs that weigh over 200lbs and finding a new home under those circumstances will be impossible. i did not lose the house due to financial difficulties- i make more than enough money to cover a note. please lease help. we are being evicted
I'm not sure I understand the problem. If you don't have a financial problem, then why not deal with the bank directly? I've dealt with cases such as the one you state but typically the offer to make payment isn't backed by sufficient security. Why did the house go into foreclosure in the first place if there is no financial issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back