Renwel of green card after an issue as a teenager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katerin__123

Jurisdiction
Maryland
Hi I have a quick question when I was 12 I was caught selling weed at school I went to court and I had to do community hours I'm now 19 and have to renew my green card I'm just scared that it will be denied, I'm iv had my green card for 10 years already and now it's time to renew, someone please help

Hi I have a quick question when I was 12 I was caught selling weed at school I went to court and I had to do community hours I'm now 19 and have to renew my green card I'm just scared that it will be denied, I'm iv had my green card for 10 years already and now it's time to renew, someone please help

Most acts committed by a juvenile aren't crimes, they are simply delinquent acts.

You should be able to have your Green Card renewed without difficulty, because you are now an adult.

Welcome to the USA, and thank you for doing it the legal way!!!!

Most acts committed by a juvenile aren't crimes, they are simply delinquent acts.

You should be able to have your Green Card renewed without difficulty, because you are now an adult.

Thank you so much but what if I try to become a citizen? Can I do that or just renew my green card???

Also when I renew my green card do I have to put I was charged for a felony or no??

Also when I renew my green card do I have to put I was charged for a felony or no??

You need to discuss all of your questions with an immigration attorney, or one of the groups that assists people with immigration issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back