Renter or owner

Sydney A

Jurisdiction
Michigan
I am going to try to summarize this as much as possible its very long so I will try. I was in dire straits for a place Had just gotten back in Michigan to get my mom whose got dementia. She had to come sooner rather than later and we were forced to live in a motel for many months spending well over a thousand dollars a month. I worked 8 months without a day off and was finally able to get this trailer $1500 down and the lot rent and trailer was gonna be just over 500 a month. I was very close to not be able to afford the motel so it was this or homeless in the winter in Michigan. I knew there wasn't a fridge or stove. They promised to have a new water heater and cabinets fix both toilets and yes it wasn't pretty but was told it was move in ready. That's all that mattered. I was approved for the brand new one, but after the 2 days while applying they said the new one was sold. I should have ran away then. Right after signing was told that the furnace probably didn't work. After moving in we had no heat still don't. No water for 2 months. No smoke alarms my new cabinets were stolen and replaced with junk. No water at all for two months They flooded my house The first time rent was due he emailed me and I responded that I wasn't paying the water bill portion $35 because I still had no water he said I could remove 50 from the total. Next month I texted and called repeatedly to say I only had water for one week so I wasn't responsible for the whole thing No response, finally it was now the 6th I just got a money order for 500. He waits 2 weeks and returned my money order, in an envelope on my door. Then I received an eviction For five dollars. Do I have renters rights? Or what are my rights. I have a trial on Monday my rents in escrow at the court. They are doing this to lots of people they just walk away. I can't I have my mom. I worked myself to death for this dump but it's mine The plugs, some sizzle when they are used It has live wires hanging in several places but none of the light fixtures work. Still only one toilet works. I have all but the first week of texts and emails from this The owner in Cali hasn't returned one call or email since the day they received my down payment Is this something they're going to get away with? I am not leaving my home for them to turn around and resell to the next person. This is something they do to everyone here I just became aware. He even moved the office before the first. Didn't know where the new office was He didn't put up a drop box or office sign until the 10th. Oh and there's a paper not stamped in the eviction saying he swears he gave me a 7 day notice on the 7th I couldn't even find him until the 8th and the money order is dated for the 6th. He's a liar.. Please help me.

You are really going to need to slow down and take a breath.

Your wall of text is very hard to read. You 'them' and 'they' so often we really don't know who you are talking about.

Try to edit or rewrite you post using sentences and paragraphs.

You are really going to need to slow down and take a breath.

Your wall of text is very hard to read. You 'them' and 'they' so often we really don't know who you are talking about.

Try to edit or rewrite you post using sentences and paragraphs.
Well I do apologize as it's a long story and I'm trying to get a huge amount of info into something that takes a few moments to read. They is the scam artists that sold me or rented the place I'm living

Well I do apologize as it's a long story and I'm trying to get a huge amount of info into something that takes a few moments to read. They is the scam artists that sold me or rented the place I'm living
I reread it. I mean other than the amount of information I have to give yes it's a lot what are you having trouble understanding? They baited and switched the trailers sold me a hunk of junk, didn't keep any promises. And now are evicting me over five dollars. Five dollars that I didn't know I was supposed to pay. And I tried to contact the so called manager of the park and he never responded. I have all texts from after the first week of living here. Can they evict me if I gave him the money order and he returned it? Do I have no rights, they call it buying the house but they can evict me? He never gave me a 7 day notice, don't I have to sign it or can he simply say he gave it to me, and that's just good enough? No heat, no, smoke alarms, they stole my cabinets I mean are they just allowed to do anything because I'm just trailer trash and they are the owners

You have tons of rights. Unfortunately, because you failed to explain your situation in a readable format it is really hard to tell you what rights you have apply.

1. Did you rent or buy the trailer?
2. Did you rent the lot?

Back