Criminal Law Renew green card with felonies

Mojgan

Jurisdiction
California
Hello
I am a permanent us resident came to us 12 years ago true us citizen marriage and have 2 kids. I never left the country for any reason even my parents passed away 4 months ago. My 10 years green card (ir1) just expired today and I have 2 felonies cases under 487 (a) grand theft in city of burbank in california . 1 of my cases is pending until I finished my 30 days community service and 52 weeks counseling services to avoid the 30 days jail because I was on probation that I came to 2nd case and the judge avoid my jail because I have 2 kids. Plus i have to go to probation office once a month for fingerprint and my case due is in 4 months. There is a note on my paperwork that they can deport or remove me and the other note is I can qualify for waiver. It happen last year 8 months ago. Now if I apply for renew my green card is will know I may chance to deport but not sure because I have 2 us citizen kids and husband. If I do not fill it's not going to be good they maybe check and I not gonna have chance to stay. If I deported I don't have anyone in my country and it's not safe there because I'm a Catholic and we had problems in our country because it a Islamic and Muslims hated us. Now after lots of researching online I don't know what should I do because it's to difficult and hard to understand. Please help me what should I do. In financially we are in bad situation and I don't know who I can find a good attorney to protect me. There is charge for conciliation and I have to pay lots of lower to find the best one. I understand I have to pay but at least pay for one attorney. Since my criminal attorney charged me and didn't do anything. Because there was a proof to do not guilty and also the probation officer told me my attorney can fill to avoid paying $5000 just for my probation but he didn't do it and I'm paying by payment. I don't want to lose my last chance because of attorney.
Thank you

You're a convicted felon, twice over if I read your post correctly.

You're the type of person ICE is deporting, even those with misdemeanors are being deported.

US citizens are convicted of felonies daily who are also married with children, they go to prison daily.

Only ICE knows what will be done to you, and if it is, it's completely legal.

Two felonies, especially violent ones, are often a deal breaker. Your spouse and children will not prevent deportation. I strongly suggest you hire an immigration attorney who specializes in cases like yours. Your religion is not going to allow you to seek asylum and if deported, you are welcome to live in any country that will have you.

Back