Remember Me checkbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebJunkie

Could we get a 'remember me' checkbox for the login up top there? :D

Had it once, but i was away too long and now it's gone. :D

Awesome, thanks. I haven't needed to log back in since I found some other login form here that had it, but if I ever stay away too long again, I'll sure appreciate it. :)

On the other hand, I have twice now, since the box reappeared yesterday, checked the Remember Me box only to find, next time, that I have been forgotten.

On the other hand, I have twice now, since the box reappeared yesterday, checked the Remember Me box only to find, next time, that I have been forgotten.

I will "check" into this. For some reason I don't have the problem as there is a "remember me" that somehow remembers me and won't log me out.

I will "check" into this. For some reason I don't have the problem as there is a "remember me" that somehow remembers me and won't log me out.

Professor,

Your checkbox code is outside of the form tag for the top login, so it's not being submitted when you submit the form. :)

Move the </form> down under the checkbox and it should fix it.

I looked at it when cbg first said it didn't work, but I missed that bit. :)

Last edited:
All I know is that as of this morning I'm still having to log in each visit. Just as an update. ;)

I've tried it too. As long as my browser is open, it works. If I close the browser, then I have to log in again.

Awesome, thanks. I haven't needed to log back in since I found some other login form here that had it, but if I ever stay away too long again, I'll sure appreciate it. :)

Thanks, WebJunkie! I logged out, then clicked on a username (as though I wanted to see the profile). When the big login box popped up, I logged in and checked the remember me box. It works!

I'm still testing this. I know it logs you in and it seems to work for me sometimes but coming back after closing the browser didn't unless I had the browser remember the settings. Will get this right shortly. :)

Not a major problem, I'll just keep checking the box every time I log in, having faith that sooner or later it will remember me. :angel

Not a major problem, I'll just keep checking the box every time I log in, having faith that sooner or later it will remember me. :angel

Who are you again?:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back