Rehabilitation

Tim Kuranda

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
Can you get transferred to a different rehabilitation program if the one you're in will not allow depression medication prescribed to you by your doctor

Nothing want her stay at one shes in but being without depression medication is reason for becoming an alcoholic she want do program just at different facility

Nothing want her stay at one shes in but being without depression medication is reason for becoming an alcoholic she want do program just at different facility
Are you saying that you (or somebody) asked the PO "Can Sally get transferred to a different rehab facility that will allow doctor-prescribed medicine?" and the PO just stared blankly without saying anything?

Oh, and something else: Not taking medication for depression did not cause her to be an alcoholic.

She told her see if different drug could be prescribed and I know that didn't make her an alcoholic just saying she drank more with out medication just trying see if can get in place that will allow medication I have found one that will allow her but she doesn't know what her rights are being on probation program she is in now is worse then jail it would be easier do jail time at this point this facility is doing more harm then good and I have heard several other complaints about this place they put her in

That all depression medication is basically they same and she needs seek different rehab if allowed so now trying to see if it is possible or do I need hire a lawyer

That all depression medication is basically they same and she needs seek different rehab if allowed so now trying to see if it is possible or do I need hire a lawyer
What happen when you asked the doctor for something in writing and then showed that documentation to the PO?

I'm not sure yet the place she in is on a lock down so no why to talk to her to find out yet all I do know is her doctor and counselor said she needed be on medication the place she is in is state funded so it seems like they trying keep her for the money not that they want to help

I'm not sure yet the place she in is on a lock down so no why to talk to her to find out yet all I do know is her doctor and counselor said she needed be on medication the place she is in is state funded so it seems like they trying keep her for the money not that they want to help
Are you saying that you have not taken any written documentation from the doctor (psychiatrist) to the PO?

Back