Refunfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taztoo

I am a truck driver i was hired to transport a truck from florida to tennesse the custumer lied about the weight of the truck to be transported maliny it illegal for me to perform this trip he gave me a deposit prirer to me finding out the corect weight of the truck how long do i have to pay the refund back before legal Action can be taken?Now he is on a web site talking about this with everyone this is a site i cunduct bisness on this took płace a month ago.

I am a truck driver i was hired to transport a truck from florida to tennesse the custumer lied about the weight of the truck to be transported maliny it illegal for me to perform this trip he gave me a deposit prirer to me finding out the corect weight of the truck how long do i have to pay the refund back before legal Action can be taken?Now he is on a web site talking about this with everyone this is a site i cunduct bisness on this took płace a month ago.

If you didn't do the job, you don't deserve the money.

I suggest you immediately return the deposit.

If you don't, he'll probably sue you, or worse; continue to tell the world that you stole his money.

Actually, you didn't do the work, the money isn't yours.

You didn't earn it, you simply used it in advance of doing the work.

If you don't fix this, it'll destroy your business. Be smart, fix it!!!!

Why do you want to know how long you have to pay the money back - if you didn't do/aren't doing the job, return the money now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back