Reckless Endagerment

dyter07

Jurisdiction
Oregon
I was hired in 2012 as an independend contractor by a company in Germany to maintain a server network in north Africa. The network is owned and operated by a company in Portland, Oregon.

I had to learn the hard way that the company in Oregon is involved in a major fraud operation. I was arrested in Morocco cause of the servers of this company and spend 15 months in concentration camps there. Court said that the servers I had for maintanence were used to steal money from Mobile Phone companies there. I had no knowledge that I was used in a fraud operation.

Meanwhile, back to Germany, I was questions in this matter by the Department of Homeland Security. There is a criminal investigation going on in Oregon in this matter. There is also a civil lawsuit by one of the Mobile Phone Providers being defrauded.

I seek advice and a lawyer in the US to take this company to court for Fraud, and seek financial compensation for the 15 months spend in Moroccan prisons.

Then you need to be contacting attorneys in the jurisdictions involved. Legitimate attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients.

Thanks for the reply.

When I was questioned by Homeland Security here in Germany I was told that the company in oregon and its owners are big rollers with deep pockets.

I dont know how lawyers work in the US. I have no funds to pay for a lawyer there.

are you a US citizen? Obviously US DHS authorities (and others) already know about the illegal issues if they were questioning you about it.

I don't see a US attorney taking your case unless (1) you can pay upfront or (2) they think there will be a big payoff to them in the end (40%+ of the judgment) because if the employer was really deep pockets a lawsuit will cost them little to defend but you a lot to bring forward.

I am German citizen living in Germany.

Yes, DHS knows whats going on there. I was questioned by DHS, they came from the US Consulate in Frankfurt and interviewed me at the HQ of State Police in Duesseldorf.

As far as I understood they like to hire workers from abroad. Simple reason, its no easy for them to file a lawsuit in the US. Well planed. Maybe I write directly to the court handling the case in Oregon. I was told I may have to give statement as witness directly in the US court

I am German citizen living in Germany.

Yes, DHS knows whats going on there. I was questioned by DHS, they came from the US Consulate in Frankfurt and interviewed me at the HQ of State Police in Duesseldorf.

As far as I understood they like to hire workers from abroad. Simple reason, its no easy for them to file a lawsuit in the US. Well planed. Maybe I write directly to the court handling the case in Oregon. I was told I may have to give statement as witness directly in the US court

Don't ask US lawyers, ask German lawyers.

You're a German national.

You didn't have to talk to US authorities.

If you're smart, when any US authority wishes to question you, hire a German lawyer.

Don't allow the US government to "con" you into coming to the US.

Even US nationals know enough to NOT talk to DHS.

Stay in Germany, don't set one foot on US soil.

I don't see why anyone would want to talk to you anyway.

You appear to be a low, level contractor, employed some US entity.

These clowns in the US will lock up anything, but the THINGS that should be locked up.

DON"T ever allow yourself to be interviewed by any US INITIAL agency.

Your words will be twisted, and they'll get you convicted of SOMETHING.

Well, I asked German lawyers already. Its all ending up in Oregon, so thats where I have to claim.

Because of the DHS I am very relaxed. I gave them my statement as well as all paperwork I had. As long as I am in Germany nothing can ever happen. The German justice system is a joke. I think for mureder you walk away with 5 years and a probation now...

Well, I asked German lawyers already. Its all ending up in Oregon, so thats where I have to claim.

Because of the DHS I am very relaxed. I gave them my statement as well as all paperwork I had. As long as I am in Germany nothing can ever happen. The German justice system is a joke. I think for mureder you walk away with 5 years and a probation now...

Yes, but US nationals ROUTINELY refuse to talk with DHS, FBI. DEA, IRS, SS, or any police/law enforcement agency.

Our constitution affords US citizens, visitors, and even border burglars the ABSOLUTE right to refuse to answer any questions, or even speak to them.

I agree, a German national on German soil should be safe, unless these US goons claim you're a terrorist, working for a terrorist agency bilking money from innocent people to fund terrorism.

Trust me, mate, federal goons see terrorists everywhere these days, but RARELY cath so much as one.

Never trust any US official.

Our Native Americans once did, and were systematically annihilated for centuries, forced to relocate, had their lands stolen, and every treaty the US government made with Native American tribes was broken.

The US government's word is not to be trusted.

Anyway, good luck to you, and hope the Homeland clowns leave you alone.

I have to say I personaly have more faith in the US justice system than in the German. I want that those people are being put to justice.

I have to say I personaly have more faith in the US justice system than in the German. I want that those people are being put to justice.

That is the way these goons work.

I know their abuses, excesses, and lies.

But, hey, I'm sure people in North Korea like Lil Kim and the way he governs them.

Dare I say it, your country has had its love affairs with dictators, too.

That's the thing about such vermin, they woo, beguile, then ravish their populace.

Back