Rebecca Zeiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeiter07

I have a home care agency, that without my knowledge has been sending a convicted felon in to my home to care for my elderly demented mother. I have found on my own that she was in a federal prison for theft and that I feel WE should make the decision as to whether or not to allow her in my home. I doubt background checks are being done and this is a huge danger to my Mom and our home safety.z

I have a home care agency, that without my knowledge has been sending a convicted felon in to my home to care for my elderly demented mother. I have found on my own that she was in a federal prison for theft and that I feel WE should make the decision as to whether or not to allow her in my home. I doubt background checks are being done and this is a huge danger to my Mom and our home safety.z

Be very careful when you cast aspersions (valid or not) about the alleged criminal background of others.

Its best to address these issues in private.

We don't wish to be sued.

We have nothing to help you with in this matter, except to say, be cautious in naming and shaming.

You are always FREE to discharge anyone in your employ, including the agency that serves your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back