rear ended today

Status
Not open for further replies.

john550

sitting motionless at stop light, 82 yr old woman rear ends me, my insurance Co. has been called with all info on the accident and other driver. My car was pushed into the car in front of me, driver in front stated to police he saw her hit me, and knew i was stopped behind him. Woman that hit me admitted she was at fault. Police cited her.No fault placed on me.
My question is more about my wife who was with me, properly belted, and suffered severe back pain, taken to hosp. by ambulance. Tests done and we were told nothing serious, given pain killers, sent home.
She may have several days of pain and miss a day or two of work.
This is my first dealings with this sort of thing, insurance adjuster will be coming to look at car, but i need to know, how, and who do i talk to, ask, whatever, about her hosp. bills. and the the pain she has been put thru due to other drivers negligence , I guess i am asking, what do i do, and what do i do first. thanks

BTW, i am properly insured and licensed in Maryland, accident happened in West Virgina, the woman at fault is a West Virgina resident .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back